Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Whole30 #2 Day 31

I guess I need to come up with better titles now that technically the Whole30 is over, huh? Oh, well, I'll worry about that tomorrow.

First up, I weighed this morning, and I lost 5.1 lbs over the last month. This makes me happy. Total, since last June, I've lost 45.7 lbs. I'm going to do pictures for the month too, but haven't yet -- I'll do it tomorrow. 

Now to the food:

Breakfast -- egg casserole, cauliflower/squash soup, zingy ginger dressing, unflavored kombucha.

Lunch -- baked sweet potato topped with ground beef and spinach and avocado, and strawberry/pineapple kombucha.

Supper -- chicken breast cooked in coconut oil and topped with Magic Dust, roasted cabbage, avocado, part of an orange, blood orange kombucha.

No comments:

Post a Comment