Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1, 2014

Another day, more of the same. My sister challenged me to exercise at least 15 minutes every day this month, so I did get 15 minutes of walking in. I should've done more, but I started having some digestive issues, I'm not sure why, but it's left me not feeling so great. I don't know what I did differently today that made it bad, when I was fine yesterday. You'd think since I'm eating lots of veggies and meat and not a lot of anything else, my tummy would be happy, but I guess not.

Anyway, here's what I ate today (except supper. Forgot to get a picture of supper):

Breakfast -- egg casserole, coleslaw

Lunch -- two hot dogs, mashed cauliflower, strawberries and coconut cream, and lemon/ginger kombucha.
Supper was egg drop soup made with homemade broth and two eggs, and plain kombucha. No veggies, I know that's bad, but I wasn't sure what veggies to eat that wouldn't make the digestive stuff worse. I really just wanted the broth and only threw in the eggs just to get a little extra protein. Really hope I feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment