Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2

Today was good. I feel much better than yesterday. I got in 20 minutes of exercise, walking. I cooked some. I straightened up the house some, although I'm not sure anyone else would be able to tell that I did anything. I've been hungry all day, like an hour after I ate, I was hungry. I'm not sure what's up with that. 

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast -- Egg casserole, beet/cabbage sauerkraut, banana with cinnamon and coconut cream.

Lunch -- two beef hot dogs, baked sweet potato, roasted cabbage, lemon/blueberry kombucha.

Supper -- salad with strawberries and zingy ginger dressing, cauliflower/acorn squash soup topped with Classic Pork Meatballs from Well Fed 2.

And then 2-3 hours after supper, I had more roast cabbage. And three more meatballs, with some mayo/mustard mixed for dipping. And then a banana with coconut cream. I was really, really hungry today. And I feel like I eat a ton of food, so I'm not sure how I manage to be hungry. Maybe it was the shortage of veggies at breakfast? I do usually have more than I did today. Anyway, I have a doctor's appointment in the morning, complete with blood work, for which I need to be fasting, so I'm definitely done eating for the night. Hopefully I won't be too hungry in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment