Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Whole30 #2 Day 8

Today wasn't a bad day, but it wasn't great either, I just wanted to sleep all day. Probably because I didn't really sleep well last night. I slept in this morning, but that didn't help. All it did was mean I didn't get a bunch of stuff done that I meant to get done today. I didn't exercise, and even sleeping later than I planned, I didn't get a good eight hours straight of sleep. I did eat well though, so that's something. And I'm going to bed as soon as I post this, which is early for me, so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast -- cauliflower/butternut squash soup with three eggs stirred into it.

Lunch -- hot dogs with mustard, roasted carrots with garam masala spice, kale chips, and orange cranberry kombucha.

Supper -- italian sausage and marinara sauce over zucchini, orange with coconut cream, unflavored kombucha.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment