Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Whole30 #2, Day 6

Today was good. I got in my 20 minutes of exercise, I got 8 hours of sleep last night, I ate well. I went to the store, got some of my food for the next week or so prepped, did the dishes -- nothing exciting, but it all needed to be done, and I'm glad I did it instead of putting it off. I am a little annoyed, some of the meat I need to cook so I'll have stuff to eat is still frozen. It always seems to take forever to thaw out in the fridge, and I'm just not comfortable leaving it on the counter to thaw, I have a tendency to forget about stuff, and I'd hate to forget I had stuff thawing and end up having it go bad. Anyway, in the grand scheme of things, that's a very minor annoyance.

So, to the food (which looks a lot like all the food I've eaten this week):

Breakfast -- egg/sweet potato/spinach casserole, breakfast salad with a little coconut cream

Lunch -- salad with brisket with mayo/mustard dressing, and another homemade kombucha, this one was apple/cinnamon/ginger, and while not terribly fizzy, the flavor was good, although the ginger sort of overpowered the other flavors. I'll have to try with slightly less of it next time.

Supper -- cauliflower/acorn squash soup with sausage, and afterwards an orange with a little coconut cream because I was still hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment