Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Whole30 #2 Day 26

I spent today shopping and cooking, with short breaks to cuddle with my cat, Peanut, who insists on getting in my lap immediately whenever I sit down.

Peanut.

I did cook a lot, although, as usual, nothing seemed to be done at the time I wanted to eat, so today's meals look pretty boring:

Breakfast -- roasted zucchini and scrambled eggs with sausage, and blueberry-ginger kombucha.

Lunch -- chicken/cauliflower/zucchini bake, and baked sweet potato with cinnamon and coconut oil.

Supper - Aidell's chicken and apple sausage and the last of the veggies from the chicken/cauliflower/zucchini bake, over broccoli slaw with Zingy Ginger salad dressing from Well Fed 2 and a little mayo, and kombucha.
Tomorrow's plan -- finish cooking for the week, because there were a couple of things I didn't get done. And then I'll do the dishes, again. Oh, and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment