Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Whole30 #2 Days 24 and 25

Worked late last night, and then today spent most of the day with my parents celebrating my dad's birthday. I didn't take pictures of all of my food. I didn't exercise. I stayed on track food-wise as well as I could, although I was short on veggies today and missed breakfast.

Here's yesterday's first two meals:

Breakfast -- sweet potato topped with fried eggs (I broke the yolk of one of them. I have the hardest time getting fried eggs right, I don't know why I don't just stick to scrambled, they're so much easier.)

Lunch -- taco salad with guacamole

Yesterday at supper, I had a baked sweet potato with cinnamon and coconut oil and a couple of Aidell's chicken & apple sausage.

Today, I slept too late to have breakfast. Dad picked the restaurant he wanted to go to for his birthday and chose Tachitos, a Mexican food restaurant that we've been going to for years, and where I'd normally order enchiladas or cheese tacos, which are totally not Whole30. I opted for fajitas, didn't eat the tortillas or beans, so basically I had chicken with grilled onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes, and some avocado. For supper, we went to another restaurant, 342 Grill, where I had a ribeye steak, I specified no butter finish, grilled zucchini and squash, and a salad with just some lime to squeeze over it instead of dressing.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll go grocery shopping and cook for the week, I've planned out a menu, sort of, to the extent that I plan anything. Now I've got to go finish cleaning up the kitchen so I'll be ready to cook tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment