Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Whole30 #2 Day 10

Somehow, today just flew by before I got much of anything done. I ended up not having to work, so I got a pedicure and went to Target and the grocery store, and then the day was over and I thought it was maybe 8:30 and looked at the clock and it was after 10. Wow. Anyway, today's summary -- no exercise (unless walking all over Target counts, and from one end of the grocery store to the other, and then back again because I forgot something), didn't get 8 hours of sleep. Did stay on track with the food.

Anyway, here's what I ate (but I forgot to get a pic of supper, so you'll have to use your imagination):

Breakfast -- leftovers from yesterday's supper (sweet potato with Italian sausage and marinara sauce), with spinach and an egg, all scrambled together. Tastier than I expected.

Lunch -- cauliflower-butternut squash soup with Aidell's Chicken & Apple Sausage, and a glass of La Croix Cran-Raspberry sparkling water.
Supper -- roast chicken, roasted sweet potato, homemade mayo, and grapefruit-pineapple kombucha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment