Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 3

I've been sort of grouchy and irritable today, especially later in the day. Maybe it's a Whole30 side effect. Maybe it's just that I had to work and was grumpy about it. Maybe it was a combination of both of those things. Who knows. Thank goodness I worked from home, so I haven't had to deal with other people. I did exercise, 20 minutes on the treadmill again. I did not get a full 8 hours of sleep last night, although I got close to seven, so that's not too bad.

Here's what I ate today:


Breakfast -- soup, with some breakfast casserole added to it for protein, and the very first glass of my homebrewed kombucha, just plain, not flavored or anything.
Not a meal, but this is the kombucha setup. I've flavored four bottles which will sit for 3-4 days or so for a second ferment. Unless I decide I really can't wait to try them, then I may have to have one early. I've got a blueberry/lemon juice/ginger combo, a pineapple/coconut/ginger, an apple/cinnamon, and an orange/cranberry/cinnamon. Hopefully they'll turn out okay, and I won't have any bottles explode as they sit there on my counter.
Lunch -- hamburger salad (spring mix, baby spinach, some of the breakfast salad I made a couple of days ago, broccoli slaw, hamburger meat, topped with a mix of mayo and mustard for dressing).

Supper -- excuse the really bad picture, I was working and carried it back to my desk to eat, and was trying to get the picture of the food without the picture of all the stuff piled up on my desk. It's soup, with a hamburger patty crumbled up in it. Yummy! 
 And now, it's finally bedtime. Thank goodness. I thought this day was never going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment