Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 26

I'm a little tired, so this is definitely going to be a short post. I spent all day at a craft class, from 10 am til a little after 6 pm, came home, had supper, then went to visit with my sister and her family who are in town for a couple of days. I really just want to sleep now.

Anyway, here's what I ate today:

Breakfast -- breakfast casserole, breakfast salad with half an apple added to it, topped with coconut milk.

Lunch -- (I needed something easy to pack and take with me to the class I took) Applegate farms roast beef slices with bits of half an avocado, wrapped in lettuce , and half an apple with some breakfast salad with a little almond butter.

Supper -- I was tired, and this was easy -- scrambled eggs and brussel sprouts. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment