Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 17

Today was pretty boring, really. Went to work, came home, when I finish this, I'll probably go to sleep. Exciting, I know. So, since I don't really have anything to say, here's food:

Breakfast -- Soup, with turkey sausage, same as yesterday.
Lunch -- grilled chicken (it's in there, really, buried under other stuff), 1/2 apple, 1/2 avocado, mashed cauliflower, velvety butternut squash.


 Between lunch and the after work mini-meal below, I had a smallish supper that I forgot to take a picture of. It was a big handful of salad greens, topped with grilled chicken, half an avocado, and half an apple, with a little lemon juice over the whole thing.


Mini Meal after work -- Pretty sure supper was low on protein, and maybe veggies too, because by the time I got home from work, I was really hungry, but didn't want to eat a lot because I knew I'd be going to bed soon, so I had half a sweet potato topped with one fried egg, and the rest of the bottle of ginger ade kombucha.

No comments:

Post a Comment