Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 18

Not a lot going on here. I don't know if it's hormonal stuff or what, but I've been very emotional the last couple of days. Feelings I thought I'd dealt with ages ago seem to be coming up again. It's really annoying. I'm going to assume it's at least in part due to the massive dietary changes, and just give it some time and see what happens. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Anyway, here's today's food:
Breakfast -- three eggs over a baked sweet potato with some coconut oil. Pretty boring, but not bad.

Lunch -- Burrito bowl on top of salad greens with an avocado.

Supper -- Applegate Farms roast beef, carrots, celery, apple, homemade mayo with a dill spice blend for dipping, and this really yummy Wildbrine brand Dill and Garlic Sauerkraut.  I wasn't sure about sauerkraut, I don't remember ever having it before, but I saw the garlic and dill variety and thought it sounded good. Sauerkraut (at least if you find the raw kind that hasn't been pasteurized) is supposed to be a good source of probiotics, so I decided to try it. Oh, also, more kombucha, this time Trilogy flavor, which is raspberry, lemon and ginger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment