Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4

Boring day today, went to work, came home, did my 15 minutes of exercise (really, it was setting the timer for 15 minutes, and straightening stuff up and hauling stuff from the room it was in, to the room it was supposed to be in, not really formal exercise, but it needed to be done, so I'm counting it). I did also put some chicken in the crockpot to cook, so hopefully that'll turn out good and I'll have something more exciting for lunch than I did today.

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast -- scrambled eggs with spinach and sausage and sweet potato. 
Lunch -- cauliflower/acorn squash soup, with egg casserole crumbled in it, and cashews. Also, a banana.

Supper -- Salad (swiss chard, kale, and spinach mix, with broccoli slaw) topped with baked chicken breast, ranch dressing made from mayo, coconut milk, and Penzey's Sunny Paris seasoning mix, and a strawberry-orange kombucha.

No comments:

Post a Comment