Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Whole30 #2, Day 22

It's late, and I'm tired, so just a quick look at what I ate today:

Breakfast -- I realize this looks like something green and a bit fuzzy, but really, it was much better than it looks -- three eggs, some spinach, and a sweet potato, all blended together, then cooked in a little ghee.

Lunch -- Taco Salad (spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli slaw, guacamole, seasoned ground beef). Also, pineapple blueberry kombucha.
Supper -- Eaten at work -- chicken baked with cauliflower, zucchini, and a can of fire roasted chopped tomatoes with Italian seasoning, topped with mayo and a cabbage/beet sauerkraut. Also, an apple with some sunbutter. It was an odd combination, but not too bad. That's what happens when I don't plan very well, I throw together whatever's available to take to work with me. Also, sunbutter is just not that impressive, I'd much rather have almond butter. But at least I won't be eating it straight out of the jar, so that's something.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment