Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Whole 30 #2 -- Day 1

One day down, 29 more to go. I'm really regretting the bad food decisions I made the last few weeks, because today, I was craving anything sweet. Ice cream, Starbucks, sugar straight out of the container in the pantry, you know, the usual. Okay, that last one may be a slight exaggeration. Only very slight, though. I weighed this morning, just to have a baseline for comparison, and was up six pounds from the last time I weighed, back in October when I finished my first Whole30, so it's definitely time to get back on track.

Today went well, aside from the cravings. I had some yummy food:
Breakfast -- breakfast casserole with sweet potatoes, spinach (that's why it looks green), sausage, and eggs; breakfast salad with zucchini, jicama, celery, carrots, and apple.

Lunch -- hamburger salad (hamburger patty, baked sweet potato fries, lettuce, broccoli slaw, mayo and mustard) and a Gingerade kombucha.

Supper -- soup made with cauliflower, acorn squash, sweet potatoes, topped with pork chop.
 Exercise didn't happen today. I kept putting it off. Tomorrow I will do it as soon as I get up, which is what I should have done today. I know I'll feel better once I get in the habit of exercising, it's just a matter of making myself do it at first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment