Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 30!

So I've made it through my Whole30. I feel like I should have something more to say, and I probably will, tomorrow, but right now I have a runny nose and a scratchy throat and I'm just not feeling all that thoughtful, so instead, here's a look at what I ate today:

Breakfast -- leftover soup, with ground beef (I think. I can't remember. Maybe it was the ground chicken I made with sage and garlic powder and salt and pepper. I don't know. There was meat, anyway.)

More leftover soup, with added spinach and -- again, for the life of me, I can't remember. If the breakfast soup had chicken, this one had beef, or it may have been the other way around. Anyway. Also, a cup of chai tea, no sweetener, with coconut milk.

Supper -- beef stew with added broccoli, and an apple with almond butter.
Tomorrow, I'll do a true Whole30 wrap-up type post, with my post-Whole30 weight, and pictures, and a summary of what I liked/didn't like about it and that kind of stuff. Right now, I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment