Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

I didn't post anything last week. I've been feeling kind of down, I'm not really sure why. I've stayed more or less on plan the whole time, although there were a few days I went over on condiments and had an extra snack, and I didn't track everything in myfitnesspal like I usually do, but I didn't go wild and have cake or anything, and I didn't just completely give up, so I'm okay with it, and I'm back on track now. 

As far as my weigh in, I weighed 301.1 this morning. So close to being under 300! That's just over 35 lbs lost total. I'm thrilled with my progress so far. I hope that I can stick with it. While the plan itself is simple to follow, sometimes it's boring, and sometimes I just plain want to eat things that I'm just not allowed to eat on this diet. I'm not really working on exercise, even though I know I need to, I just seem to be lacking motivation right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment