Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 12

Today has been good. I woke up and ate breakfast, and then went to the farmer's market and the grocery store. I have lots of veggies, and some new spices. Now I just have to cook it all. My meals today were mostly eating the last of stuff so I can wash the containers and re-use them for this week's food. I'd say maybe I should get more containers, but then that's just even more dishes to wash and put away, so maybe not. Anyway, it's about 7:45 pm now, and I'm working, and I have no idea how late I'll be working, so if it's very late, there's a chance I'll be having some kind of snack later, but I thought I'd go ahead and do this post now and just include what I've eaten so far:

Breakfast -- egg casserole, breakfast salad, grapes, and some coconut butter melted and drizzled over the top of the fruit/veggies. (I didn't really mean to order coconut butter -- I was doing an Amazon order, and looking at coconut oil, and then got sidetracked looking at all things coconut, and somehow the coconut butter ended up in my cart, but not the coconut oil. Oops. Fortunately, it's not as good as peanut butter or cashew butter, so I don't think it'll be something I can't stop eating.)

Lunch -- sort of random. The last of the cooked ground beef I had, with a baked sweet potato, and a tomato I picked up at the farmer's market today, sprinkled with salt and a dill mix spice blend.

Supper -- even more random than lunch. Heated leftover chicken and fresh carrots in ghee, put them over a bed of salad greens and another tomato, all with the juice from half a lemon and a little olive oil. Weird, but it really wasn't bad.
So that was my terribly exciting day, and unfortunately, I'm already getting tired, and I have no idea how late I'll be working. Blah. But other than that, it's been a pretty good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment