Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Posting even though I don't have much to say

I had plans to have a really great post about how I'd cooked a bunch of stuff so I could get back to eating well. That didn't exactly happen. I did go to the store yesterday and buy stuff to cook. I bought a pack of chicken breasts I was planning to marinate and grill, but realized today that they never made it to the fridge last night, and I don't think I want to cook chicken that's been sitting out at room temperature overnight. I'll still make the veggies I was going to make, and I think I have some burger patties in the freezer and maybe some sausages, so I'll use that, but it's disappointing because the chicken just really sounded good.

Not really a lot going on here. I have a ton of stuff I need to do, and no desire to do it, but I'm sure eventually I'll get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment