Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 8

I didn't post anything yesterday. I don't have any particular reason, I just didn't feel like it. I ate food -- broth and eggs for breakfast, roast chicken and sweet potato for lunch, and soup with hamburger meat for supper. Or maybe I mixed up lunch and supper there. I didn't exercise.

Today was better, I did my 15 minutes of exercise. I actually got my kitchen cleaned and dishes done and put a pork roast in the crockpot to cook overnight. I guess yesterday was just an off day.

Anyway, here's today's food:

Breakfast -- zucchini and eggs.

Lunch -- ground beef on top of sauteed broccoli slaw, sweet potato with cinnamon and macadamia nut oil, blood orange kombucha.
I could've sworn I took a picture of supper, but I guess not. It was roasted chicken and brussel sprouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment