Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Whole30 #2, Day 14

Today went well. I got in my exercise, although I didn't get eight hours of sleep. Food was good. Nothing exciting. 

Anyway, here's what I ate:

Breakfast -- Scotch eggs (Think sausage meatball with a boiled egg in the middle) and breakfast salad of jicama, carrots, zucchini, and apple. Also, I had coffee with coconut cream when I got to work.
Lunch -- salad of baby spinach, broccoli slaw, and sugar snap peas, topped with roast beef and a sort of ranch-like dressing I made from mayo, spices, and vinegar.
Supper -- cauliflower/squash soup, topped with roast beef and carrots. Not the most appetizing looking meal in the world, but it was filling and tasted okay. Also, I had an orange.
After supper, once I got home from work, I had another Scotch egg because I was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment