Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 20

I think I'm bored with my food, and tired of cooking. I'm not quitting, I'm just tired of it. It's a lot of work to cook for three meals a day, and then do all the dishes (the dishes! How does one person go through so many dishes? And what do people with families do? How are you not doing dishes all the time?) Anyway, I'm going to the store tomorrow before work, maybe I'll find something exciting to fix for the week. 

Here's today's (boring) food:

Breakfast -- turkey sausage scrambled with two eggs, sauteed zucchini and yellow squash, grapes.

Lunch -- (I swear it looked more appetizing in person than this) The last of the Velvety Butternut Squash, three beef hot dogs sliced and sauteed with a little sauerkraut.

Supper -- Three beef hot dogs, with some sauteed broccoli slaw, raw celery and apple with almond butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment