Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Weighed in this morning, and I'm down another 1.2 lbs, down to 310.8. I'm rapidly approaching under 300, which is really exciting for me -- it's been a while since I've been at that point. I've had in my mind the goal to be under 300 by October, and I think that's actually possible.

I spent this weekend at an art retreat with a bunch of really nice, fun people. We went to Whitworth Ranch Retreat in Scurry, Texas, and it was a really nice place. I did really well, as far as staying on plan. There was all kinds of food, but I ate my five MF meals and my Lean & Green every day and didn't really feel deprived. I did have bacon on Sunday morning, just one piece, with some eggs, just to eat breakfast with everyone else -- and because, let's face it, it's hard to resist the smell of bacon. But then later that day I had fresh veggies from the veggie tray I brought and just a tiny bit of the pork someone had cooked in their slow cooker, so I think it worked out about right, as far as serving sizes. At any rate, I lost weight this week, and didn't feel like I was out of ketosis and starting over, so it must not have been too bad. And now I'm home and completely back on track with no tempting foods around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment